“The famous Tiki Bar is still there, still serving up Rum Runners. And people still dance the night away on the wooden dance floor.” Says Examiner.com (January 2012).
- Fam Tripper – Click here
- Visit Florida – Click here
- Examiner – Click here & here
- Miami Beach 411 – Click here
- Miami Herald – Click here
- Joel Connable, Travel Journalist, Travel News & Deals: Click Here
- A Bite with Belkys On WSVN FOX Channel 7- Shula Burger: Click Here
- A Bite with Belkys On WSVN FOX Channel PCI: Click Here
- Today Show Feb 2012: Click Here
- Boston.com, taking the kids to the Florida Keys: Click Here
Hospitality Design Magazine – May/June 2012 Winner – Click Here
Postcard Inn Hotels, the brand
The Postcard Inn brand is a collection of iconic properties in incredible settings that offer the retro, throwback feel of a nostalgic American beach vacation, combined with modern amenities, designer furnishings and a touch of whimsy. Year-round activities and events appeal to those craving an authentic, hip hangout in unrivaled locations, couples desiring an intimate escape and parents seeking a casual getaway with kids in tow.
Director of Public Relations